Grease Fire on Stove causes smoke and soot damage
This Wisconsin home experienced a fire damage when a grease fire started on the stove. The owner used a fire extinguisher to put out the fire but smoke and soot still traveled throughout the house. They called SERVPRO of Madison North and East to handle the fire and odor clean up.
When your home or business suffers fire damage, it can be especially devastating. In addition to the fire and smoke damage, your property may have substantial water damage from firefighting efforts. You may feel stressed and confused after such a disaster, and you’ll need a caring expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Madison North and East has the specialized fire and water damage equipment and expertise to help you through this tough time.
We’ll treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.